Alexandra House is situated in a relatively quiet area of Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester, in close proximity to Chorlton Green. The entrance is on Manchester Road, next to Manchester Road Methodist Church. The Churches of St. Clement and St. John are a short stroll away and we overlook the bowling green at the rear of The Lloyds Hotel.
Based in South Manchester we are about a mile from Manchester Crematorium and Southern Cemetery and only half a mile from Stretford Cemetery. The local hospitals, only a few miles away are, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Trafford General Hospital and Wythenshawe Hospital. Although sometimes busy, there is unrestricted car parking on this section of Manchester Road.
The Victorian House, built in 1893 was sympathetically restored by the company in 1976 to provide a warm, homely and above all, friendly environment to accomodate Private Chapels of Rest, Reception Rooms and Administrative Offices. There is a landscaped garden with rockery to the front of the premises, which lends a peaceful air of quiet calm to the surroundings.